Thursday, December 3, 2009

GONE in 60 seconds ...

My once a week trip to the supermarket next door to my office - Mt. Dew (and all Pepsi products) on sale, 4/$10.00, displayed via an end cap, which really means $2.50 each, but they're tyring to get me to buy 4 of them. It wasn't on my list, but since I'm low on Diet Dew and Ultra Violet ...

I head over to the soda aisle - it's a mess. I scan quickly for ANY diet Code Red and find one column of it, and the two 2-liter bottles are way in the back. I bring them to the front, closer to the customer and thus appearing to have a full column. I also straighten out some other Dew 2-liter columns (who's job is this, anyway). Then I go for the Ultra Violet ... and it's gone. Gone. No note, no message, no call - nothing. Just gone. Like Montgomery Gentry sang, "Gone like a '59 Cadillac, like all the good things that ain't never coming back".

So, it begs the question, as the Three Degrees sang, "when will I see you again? Is this the beginning or is this the end?" Somebody, step up and tell me what he future is for Ultra Violet .... please ...

And, I need more followers with comments ... I still have my goal to reach ...

No comments:

Post a Comment