Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How's it going?

Dew note: I've really started to like the 'new' Ultra Violet Dew. I can't drink it by itself, but I find that when mixed with regular Dew it creates a drink with a good flavor (can't describe it) and a terrible color. Take a purple Dew and mix it with a light green Dew and you get an awful darkish-green mess ... that tastes quite good.

So, in that sense it's going well. However, I fear that of the nine 12-packs in the store, eight will still be there, and the expiration date is quickly approching. I fear there's nothing I can do to stop Ultra Violet Dew from disappearing - being put back on the truck and disposed of. Just what do they do with soda that has "expired"? I heard once that sports leagues (like the NFL, MLB, etc) sometimes make two sets of t-shirts / sweatshirts / hats before the championship game - one printed with team X as champions and the other set printed with team Y as champions, and then they have to "dispose" of the set with the losing team. I can imagine boxes of "Arizona Cardinals - Super Bowl Champions" sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

But, as far as 'how's it going' with this blog, well, I now have more posts than all the other Mountain Dew named blogs I listed earlier, so that's promising. However, I remember this shampoo (?) commercial from years ago, which went "I told two people, and they told two people, and they told two people, and so on, and so on ...", showing how exponential word of mouth made this shampoo popular. I'm waiting for that to happen here. I DID tell two people of this blog, and they should have told two people each, who in turn should have told two people each (and each should have 'registed' as following this site), and so on. I'm still waiting .... Shaun and Dave .... and Megan ....

No comments:

Post a Comment