Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Code Red

Whatever happened (is happening to) Code Red? Perhaps the most flavorful of all the Mountain Dew offspring, it's slowing disappearing from view. Today I frequented the local grocery store (see first post) to do another inventory on the soda shelves, and Code Red was only available in 2-liter bottles (almost wrote '64-oz' there ... surely dating myself), and not even in a diet version, which really doesn't taste very diet at all. One Code Red bottle facing the aisle - with a few stacked neatly behind it. What's the deal with this? Personally, not much beats Code Red, but since I'm on this 'half-regular / half-diet' kick, I need both the diet and regular versions to mix together, and I vastly prefer 12-oz cans to the larger bottles. I'm curious, very curious ... what happened to Code Red?
---
I'm on schedule, sort of. Now I have 3 'followers', which triped what I had just after I signed up. Now, if those three tell two people, and they tell two people ... then in no time short I'll be marching towards my 100 followers. As for the posts, I'm still here. I'll still be here at least once a week. Again, my goal is 150 posts and 100 followers within one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment